Thursday, October 30, 2008

DDR

It had been a long time since I had hooked up my Dance Dance Revolution pads. This last week they came out of storage at the suggestion of some friends. I remembered why I love this game. It is some of the best exercise I can get indoors, and it is so fun. Like riding a bike, the steps come back. However, the game still just ratchets up the difficulty to the most impossible levels as it gets to the hardest levels. I am at a point where I can either combo most of the song, or not even be able to finish. The suggestion I read was to just keep practicing, and making attempts at the harder songs, and I think some of that is paying off, but some of these seven and eight footers are just taking me apart.

I think the endorphins will keep me coming back. It takes a little while before I have to get off the pads, because my legs feel like lead.

No comments: