Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy and Sick

I am just bushed. I am trying to shake some sort of virus that I have. I also realized just how busy I have been this year. Since January I have been to Hawaii, Taylor (a few times), Gridly, Goodfield, Pennsylvania, Springfield, and now Kansas City.

I will write a post about the Apostolic Christian World Relief meeting I went to in Kansas City soon. Their website has just a ton of information.

My knee feels almost healed up from bashing it (at least twice) while snowboarding. That has put a bit of a crimp in some of my activities; It is now warm enough to walk to work, which I plan to do tomorrow. It is also getting nice enough to golf, if I can carve out the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have walk or gold on daily basis. Be regular its necessary for you.