Friday, June 30, 2006

Almost all settled in


I have now been in Redwood City for almost two weeks, and I have been busy. Last Saturday I flew from San Jose to Burbank to visit the Altadena church and meet some of the young group. We had a blast with a trip to the (cloudy and windy) beach and an evening of fellowship pictured here. I am pleased that I will be spending time attending church down south for now.

I have started working and am still getting used to it. The major adjustment peroid from college to profession is hopefully almost over.

My mom helped Rachel, my sister, and her family pack up for the move from Burbank, CA to Quakertown, PA around the week I was down near Burbank. Then mom came up and helped me pick out and assemble furniture from IKEA. I appreciate the help and support that she gave and continues to give. So now my apartment has furniture, and I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: