Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I just flew in from the Middle East...

Well, not really. I have been delayed in posting for a long time. 10 days in Jordan and Israel in which I did not access a computer, and now I am planning for my move to California.

Israel was awsome in every way. I went with my parents and my brother-in-law (Josh). It was a whirlwind trip as we flew into Amman, Jordan on May, 23 and returned on June, 2. We spent two days at the start of the trip seeing Jordan. Then we went across the border to Jericho and Jerusalem. The picture to the left is my dad, Josh, and myself on the Mount of Olives with the temple mount in the background. We saw the Dead Sea and the Sea of Galilee. If you want more details then you will have to talk to me in person.

So now I am deciding on a place to live out in Redwood City. I am going to get a one bedroom apartment because I am wary of trying to find a random roomate, and after four years at Brown House it will be nice to be alone. The prices of places is pretty steep, but hopefully I will be alright.

I am going to be driving out with an old highschool buddy over the weekend of the 16-18 with two nights at hotels in Denver and Nevada. It should be one 13 hour day followed by two 10 hour days. So now it is on to packing.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sounds like you had an awesome trip over seas! That would be awesome to see someday. Good luck on the move!