Saturday, May 06, 2006

A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct.

Seeing as I will soon be graduating from the University of Illinois and moving away, I have decided to start this blog. We will see if I have will take the time to actually keep this thing updated.

Thursday night was my first ISU bible study, and most probably my only one in the foreseeable future. The message was about lukewarmness and it was excellent. Afterword we headed over to The Dollhouse for snacks and fun. I played telephone-pictionary for the first time, and it is perhaps one of the best party games I have ever played.

Yesterday was of course cinco de mayo, and following my personal tradition I went out for a mexican lunch. I invited everyone in the Chambana AC young group for lunch, but only my roomates showed up. That ment that one more person had cinco de mayo lunch with me then usual.

Later I headed over to the driving range with Andy and BAM to test out my new clubs. It was BAM's first time out and he made some improvement. Just a few hours ago Caleb, Bob, BAM, Andy, Martin, Alyssa and I learned how to play the card game "Bang!" and it was a blast. If you ever want to play I can really recommend you try it out. Feel free to ask me to play.

I am just winding down the semester and have 3 finals to take before being done with college. I am excited to get my degree and be finished with school for now. I will miss the college experience, but I won't missing going to classes anymore. I feel that this last year has been a great time of learning and fun, but we all have to move on sometime. It will be interesting to see what God has planned for me in the future.

No comments: