Thursday, July 27, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4. The counter knows all.

I just added that nifty little counter to my page and it is pretty cool. You can see where in the world people are visiting the site from, and lots of other mundane details.

The weather here is finally back to a reasonable mid 80's so things are good. I will be heading back down to altadena this weekend for perhaps more fun in the sun.

These new iPods are almost too much to resist, I may have to pick one up to entertain me during my travels. Also every (expensive) accessory known to man is made for it. It will also make it easier to listen to my books then on my shuffle, which was great for my college life, but not so great now.

Also having to use quarters for washing and drying is really inconvienient, and doing laundry outside your living space is tiresome.

I have decided that I will play these MMORPG's only with people I know and using voice chat. They are just too much of a time waste if I am not interacting with friends.

I have been using AIM a lot more then I used to so feel free to look me up with the screen name matthewschrenk.

I just finished reading Cryptonomicon and the batman comic The Long Halloween and enjoyed them both. Cryptonomicon is very techie focused, but goes along at a good clip for all 910 pages.

So, anyone out there have a new gadget that they really like? Perhaps a good book recommendation?

1 comment:

Tifani said...

I'm reading a good book right now. But I can't remember the name of it. So I guess that doesn't really help as a recommendation huh! As for a new gadget...can't think of any...so really bringing it up was pointless! Aww well!