Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some like it hot.

This last weekend I headed down to LA once more and had a really great time. You can find a few pictures here (I really don't understand that first photo). There were a few people up from San Diego and I hope to visit down there some time. We had a great time on Saturday at the beach where we escaped from the dreadful heat. That evening we had dinner at Joe and Sue Klotzle's house. There was some King Elephant and fun all around.

Sunday services were vary nice. Sunday was also Jim Klotzle's 23 birthday, congrats Jim. We hit the Pasadena Ice Rink for some more beating of the heat. Remind me to avoid rental skates in the future, the ones I had were lacking in the edge department. I flew back Monday morning to get in six and a half hours of work.

Work is going well, I feel like I am really learning new things and I am excited by the progress we are making.

Till later.

No comments: