Monday, July 31, 2006

Books and such.

I flew back into SJC today with a one hour and fourty minute late flight, oh well.

This weekend was a blast down in LA, with much fun in the sun, sorry no pictures this time.

I finished Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up this weekend, and I will have to take some time to digest it. I thought it was an interesting book on the history and practices of the early Christian church. I may mention it later as I think about it some more.

So I headed over to the bookstore to find something new to pick up. I had heard of Guns, Germs, and Steel and had a friend recommend it to me so I picked up a copy. I think the idea behind the book is facinating, and am excited to get started on it.

Well, I am tired after a long weekend and will be heading to bed soon.

1 comment:

Tifani said...

Let us know how it turns out!