Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This week in California

I finally got around to getting the pictures off my camera, and then found out that matthew.schrenk.org is down, so no pictures yet.

Not too much happening, visited Altadena last weekend, and going this weekend.

My Nephew and Father have their birthdays on Friday. Arthur's birthday party is this weekend, so I am going to miss it :(

I have ridden my bike every day to work this week. Overall a quiet week in Lake Wobeg.. I mean Redwood City.

I leave you with Ernest Hemingway's short: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

2 comments:

Jim said...

Sorry I missed ya, Matt. Do have to say that colledge weekend was a blessing, though. Hope to see you this weekend, right?

Kathy Schrenk said...

Arthur has never worn any shoes for more than about five minutes. But he got some Robeez from our friends for his bday, so maybe those will work better...