Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Parent Trap

A little excitement this week. My parents just flew in this evening from Vegas to spend the end of the week here in San Francisco. I have opened up my apartment to them, and they are enjoying my air mattress in the other room. Just a reminder that I can house guests :) They were in Vegas for the Ophthalmology conference, and decided to visit the family out here. I guess they will spend time with Kathy and Arthur while Nathan and I work the next two days.

I hope to pick up a Nintendo Wii on Sunday (hopefully without too much difficulty). Getting a PS3 before Christmas seems like a lost cause. Good thing I was never planning on trying.

I stuck my corn starch liquid in the fridge for a few days, and it became a solid that would not revert to the previous state. Totally uselss. Now I guess I will have to make some more.

No comments: