Monday, May 28, 2007

24 Hours of Games

Between my two trips up to KublaCon I believe that I managed a little over 24 at the convention. Today I had a game arranged to play right when I arrived, but after that none of the planned events really caught my interest. After wandering around looking for something I was almost ready to leave, and was doing one last walk through of the open game area when I found two people looking to play Power Grid. We rounded up one other person and had a good session. As I walked away from that table I found a few people setting up Pirate's Cove. So we had a fun time adventuring on the high seas. I pulled out Bang! after that and we played games until after 2:00 AM. I even got to play the expansion Dodge City for the first time.

I call the weekend a success.

No comments: