Monday, September 11, 2006

Five years out.

I didn't even realize that today was 9-11 until the day was half over. Wow, I almost can't believe that it was five years ago when I sat there and watched the second plane hit the world trade center. It was a moment my generation will remember where they were when it they first heard about it. Since then I have been to NYC to see where the towers stood, and I think it is good that they are going building something new there.

Hmm, long time between posts. Last week was a nice short four day week at work. Over the weekend I ran some errends that had been neglected for the three weekends I was out of town. Finally changed my oil, which I had been meaning to do for about a month.

If you are even in a Bose store I recommend you check out their demonstration room. I was absolutly amazed by it. It has been quite awile till I saw some technology that really surprised me.

Today I started learning the Ruby programming language, I am pretty excited about it after just a little introduction.

I am firming up the plans for my baptism, and it looks like it will be one of the two last weekend of January, I will keep you updated as to when it will be. As for where, I will be babtised in St. Louis church.

No comments: