Thursday, April 19, 2007

I love Yosemite in the springtime

I am psyched to hit Yosemite tomorrow and spend the weekend camping. We are leaving early afternoon and driving east. It will be my third time visiting the valley, and the waterfalls should be gushing. In the past I have stayed in a house, so it will be a little different in a tent. Now that winter is pretty much over outdoor activities are in full swing here in Northern California.

We are going to listen either to A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Solider or On the Road on the drive to and from the valley. I haven't been listening to many books recently, so I gotta catch up and use my Audible credits.

Talk to you after the weekend.

2 comments:

Kathy Schrenk said...

Heh -- would have listened if our rented minivan had adapter plugs in the front! ;-)

Matthew said...

Yes, if only the van had such ultra-modern features as a 1960's cigarette lighter socket.