Saturday, March 03, 2007

DDR

Part of my regular exercise is playing some DDR during the week. It is some pretty good exercise, and can get my heart rate up during a half-hour session. However, during play I am either barely working up a sweat, or collapsing on the ground exhausted after a very difficult song.

Not too much this last week. My main desktop computer is running windows off of a RAID array that is striped across two disks. This is very dangerous, because if either disk fails then I will loose all my data. So I bought some new drives and am planning on having them mirrored to back up my data. Suffice it to say, that after much wrangling and fighting with windows I cannot seem to get a stable install of windows on those new drives. I actually broke my current install for a while, but finally figured out how to fix it, and am back to the original drives for now. It has been a major pain all week for me.

1 comment:

andrew k said...

That sounds like a pain. Just do what I do and never ever back anything up. I'm too lucky to have anything bad happen to me...