Thursday, March 15, 2007

DST

This week I have been enjoying the time change. It has encouraged me to get to bed in better time and get to work earlier. In the winter it gets dark at 4:30, so it doesn't really matter when I get to work, it will be dark when I leave. But now it is 7:00 and it is still light outside.

So this afternoon I rode my bike home from work with quite a bit of sun. I was pretty hot when I got to my apartment, so I went for a short swim. My apartment complex has a pool that is about half-olympic size. Getting in was a little cold, but after a few laps it felt fine. Now I am just cooking up some dinner.

Enjoy the DST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like DST also, Matthew. And keep up the "early to bed, early to rise"- well, relatively speaking.
Swimming outside was not an option in St Louis yesterday. We got used to a couple of lovely days, then it was cold and windy. Just a reminder that it is March, and we could still have a freeze until May.