Monday, August 14, 2006

Camping and blogging.

This weekend I went camping with my local family, and some of their friends. We were car camping near the beach and had a good time. I will admit that in the future I will know how to pack better, for example camping near the beach gets cold at night. We also got in a hike to the epicenter of the 7.1 magnitude earthquake that happened on October 17, 1989. I forgot my camera for the trip, but hopefully I can post some of the pictures taken.

I also just learned that the president of Iran has started his own blog. I find this both humorous and interesting. You can find it at http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/ and make sure to click on the flag at the top right that corresponds to your language (the little half USA flag is english). I haven't read his whole first post, but it seems to be an autobiography (I am saving my autobiography for a six figure book deal, or not). Be sure to vote on his poll.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm definitely siding with you on the book deal thingy...