Friday, August 11, 2006

Fresh Air

I am now riding my new bike to and from work. So far I have only done it twice, but I really like the fresh air and exercise. It is a refreshing change from sitting at my desk all day. I think I am only 2.5 miles or so from work, so riding my bike dosen't even double my time to work. Also I am riding perpendicular to most of the traffice going up and down the peninsula so I feel very safe.

The last few burgers I have cooked on my George Foreman Grill have been these 99% fat free turkey meat. I decided last night that they just don't have much taste and am going back to the 93% fat free real hamburger meat.

I am going camping with my local family this weekend and am looking forward to cooking out. Almost every weekend I have been down in LA we have had a cookout on the beach, so I am getting used to campfire food.

Well, I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Sometimes getting back to work just isn't fun.