Monday, August 07, 2006

There and back again,

I just spent a very tiring weekend down in LA. There was a pretty large group visiting mostly from Taylor and West Lafayette. I only got a few pictures of the weekend. They are going to be in San Diego for the rest of the week. On Saturday morning the guys and girls split up to take a hike and swim a little. The guys had some fun jumping off a few rock cliffs into the water. One jump was about 30 feet and the other we think was 40 feet. It was the second time I have jumped from such a height. That afternoon we took the metro into LA to see a little of the city. We visited the LA Central Library and the Westin Bonadventure to see the city from the external elevators.

I really enjoyed the weekend, but I am totally beat. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend in Redwood City next weekend.

2 comments:

scott said...

and cameron was there and austin! and probably a few more that i know too.

Morgan said...

Dang, I wish I coulda been there! Those are my cousins! Oh well, I'll make it over to Cali sometime before too long.